1. K-State home
  2. »Research and Extension
  3. »Cottonwood District
  4. »What is 4-H?
  5. »4-H Forms

Cottonwood District

Cottonwood District

Barton County Office

3007 10th Street
Great Bend, KS 67530

620-793-1913 fax

Ellis County Office

601 Main Street
Hays, KS 67601

785-621-2002 fax



4-H Goal Setting Form

4-H Awards Info & Applications

Ellis Co. 4-H Scholarship Ap (Form Fillable PDF)
Kansas 4-H Scholarship Opportunities
4-H Member Pin Application
4-H Project Reflection Page
Key Leadership Award
Rosemary Smith Scholarship - Form Fillable - Must submit in typed format
I Dare You Leadership

4-H Cloverbud Personal Page


Record Book Checklist

4-H Personal Page Form fillable

4-H Permanent Record Form fillable

Guide to the new 4-H Project Record Report process

KS 4-H Project Record Report Evaluation Form


Leader Forms

4-H Volunteer Code of Conduct

4-H Club Financial Form - DUE November 1

Financial Review Responsibilities

Financial Review Check List

Cottonwood 4-H Policies - Updated

4-H Council Officer Nomination Form

Outstanding 4-H Member Nomination Form

Club Data Form & Project Leader Form

Club Year Planning Form

Civil Rights Letter

Individual Friend of 4-H Nomination Form - form fillable
Business Friend of 4-H Nomination Form - form fillable

4-H Club Goal Report

Parent "Dig In" Form

Fairgrounds Reservations

4-H Livestock Forms

2023 Livestock ID Procedures

Bucket Calf ID Form

Commercial Heifer ID Form

Horse Identification Certificate

Scrapie Tag Order Form

Kansas State Fair Entry Forms

Entry Collection Sheet

Kansas State Fair 4-H Exhibit Handbook (Needed for class numbers)

4-H Leadership Opportunity Forms

2022-23 4-H Water Ambassador Application - Form Fillable PDF - Due Dec 2

2022 4-H Day Entry Form

Citizenship in Action
Discovery Days
KS 4-H Ambassador Training

National 4-H Conference

National 4-H Congress

4-H Ambassador Letter

2021 - 22 Ambassador Application - Form Fillable PDF

2021 - 2022 Ambassador Contract